- Necessary Projects
- RIP Blog Server
- Kindle Weather Display Fathers Day Project
- The Holy Grail: PowerBook G3 laptop upgrade
- Accidental Hobbies
- Are you a sysadmin?
- Thanks CNN for the Mention; Thanks Amazon for the add
- Android 8 Quick Settings
- Windows Is Not Doomed
- Blacklight Art Update
- Blacklight Art
- 8 Inch Die-Cast Enterprise
- Einstein Apple Newton Emulator on Android
- LockerGnome hates their readers (apparently)
- Why I didn't vote
- The only people that get it are Apple and Amazon
- No good deed goes unpunished: Cease and Desists from ...
- Societal Requirements on Dads
- No, God is not punishing your kid because of you
- Leaving Christ Out in the Cold
- Five Myths of Marriage
After replacing the Surface Book base, the question popped into my head, why don't I paint my laptop the color I wanted a laptop to be in. If this laptop was going to die early, I wanted it in the color I wanted.
A trip or two to Walmart, Michaels and a few other places, and I have a computer in an even better color. Color-shifting Cobalt Blue Surface Book. :) Only the clipboard is painted at the moment. Now if only I could get rid of those grey on grey keys the book has. Here's a close up of it. Colorshifts from blue to green blue to purple depending on the light.
As a side note, all the laptops in the house got painted.